Tapered Thrust Swivel Casters
This popular caster series has a precision roller bearing load and thrust swivel section (abbreviated “TRL”). Rigs are precision-machined to provide long life with greater capacity for that very rugged application. Made from AISI 1045 drop forged steel.
- 5/8″-thick AISI 1045 drop-forged steel top plate and yoke base, precision-machined for bearings (swivel rigs)
- 7″ diameter machined raceway with a precision tapered roller bearing, protected by a forged labyrinth skirt
- Thrust raceway with 1-1/4″ tapered roller bearing
- 1/2″ steel plate legs, formed for greater strength and welded to yoke base, inside and out
- 1-1/4″ king bolt, integrally forged with top plate, machined and threaded
- 1-1/4″ solid axle and lock nut
Advanced Series Content available soon
In the meantime, please utilize our catalog page(s) shown below for detailed specifications and part numbers. If you need CAD models, please click here to view all currently available online CAD models, or please contact us for the model including the part number.