Dual Wheel Casters
These series are designed for greater capacity and better distribution of floor load with lowest possible overall height. These casters have differential action when changing direction, thus greatly reducing the scrubbing effect resulting from use of wide faced, small diameter wheels.
- AISI 1045 drop forged steel top plate, for strength and reliability
- AISI 1045 drop forged steel yoke base, with machined raceway for extended service life
- 4″ diameter deep-grooved swivel load raceway, with 1/2″ steel balls for better load distribution
- 2-5/8″ diameter thrust race with 3/8″ diameter steel balls for increased capacity
- 3/8″ steel plate legs, welded inside and out for added strength
- 1″ diameter king bolt, heat-treated for extended service
- 3/4″ and 1″ hollow axles are used for wheel bearing lubrication
- Zerk fitting in yoke base, and in wheel hub or recessed in head of hollow axles
Advanced Series Content available soon
In the meantime, please utilize our catalog page(s) shown below for detailed specifications and part numbers. If you need CAD models, please click here to view all currently available online CAD models, or please contact us for the model including the part number.