Heavy Duty Spring-Loaded Casters
- Maximum rated capacity loads will deflect wheel approximately 3/4″. Different load springs permit wide variation in ride ‘softness’. They can be preloaded to obtain various degrees or deflection. Contact factory for more details.
- Top Plate made of AISI 1045 drop forged steel for strength and reliability
- AISI 1045 drop forged steel yoke base with machined raceway affords extreme wear and greater capacity
- Swivel load bearing is a 4″ diameter deep-grooved load raceways with 1/2″steel balls
- Thrust raceway is 2-5/8″ diameter, using 3/8″ diameter steel balls for maximum performance under extreme loads
- 3/8″ steel plate legs, welded inside and out to the yoke base to handle side impacts
- 1″ diameter king bolt and nut heat-treated for maximum performance
- 3/4″ diameter solid axle, with lock nut
3D CAD Model Configurator Below
Interact and Download Native CAD models below. Rotate, zoom in/out, and see critical dimensions by utilizing your mouse. If you have found parts you are interested, Request a Quote and specify those part numbers.