Aviation Ground Equipment Casters
Designed to meet the varied needs of the aviation ground support equipment industry, the 298 series sets the standards. Constructed with an oscillating, compensating wheel axle and cushion suspension leveling, these casters can stand up to even the most rigorous conditions. All optional features can be installed at the factory without an increase to order lead time. A spring assembly can be retrofitted at a later date; please consult factory. The swivel lock and face contact brake are field installable.
- 1″ thick 1045 AISI heat-treated steel top plate and yoke base for superior strength
- 11″ diameter precision-machined load raceway with 5/8″ steel, and tapered roller bearing for easy swiveling
- 2″ diameter king bolt and nut, heat-treated for added strength
- 1/2″-thick steel legs, welded to form a box section column for maximum load capacity
- Zerk fittings in swivel section and wheel hub for ease of lubrication
- 2-1/2″ oscillating axle, precision-machined at each end to accommodate 2″ tapered bearings in wheels.
Advanced Series Content available soon
In the meantime, please utilize our catalog page(s) shown below for detailed specifications and part numbers. If you need CAD models, please click here to view all currently available online CAD models, or please contact us for the model including the part number.