Daul Wheel Ball Load Raceway Casters
Albion 295 Series is designed for high capacity and better load distribution with the lowest possible overall height. 295 swivel casters have differential action when changing direction, greatly reducing the scrubbing effect resulting from use of wide-faced, small diameter wheels.
Casters with “BBL” denote a Ball Load Swivel Raceway, and feature a 7″ diameter machined and hardened load raceway with ball bearings, for smooth movement and extended wear. The thrust bearing is a 1-1/4″ tapered roller bearing.
- 5/8″-thick AISI 1045 drop-forged steel top plate and yoke base, for extended life
- 7″ diameter load raceway, machined for smooth swivel and extended wear
- Load Raceway includes ball bearings
- 1-1/4″ diameter tapered roller bearing in thrust raceway
- 1/2″ formed steel legs, welded inside and out to yoke base (or top plate on rigid options)
- King bolt integrally forged with top plate
- 1-1/4″ diameter solid axle with locking nut
Advanced Series Content available soon
In the meantime, please utilize our catalog page(s) shown below for detailed specifications and part numbers. If you need CAD models, please click here to view all currently available online CAD models, or please contact us for the model including the part number.